Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, if you have an eatsoho.co.uk account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website.
Eat Soho retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Copying, transmission, reproduction, republication, posting or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Eat Soho - request permission.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
Eat Soho contains links to third-party websites which are operated and owned by independent service providers or retailers. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Eat Soho in no way guarantees that this information is correct nor is it in anyway responsible for content or services provided on such third party websites. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
Reviews, Comments and use of other Interactive Areas
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any restaurant reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions, you grant Eat Soho and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Eat Soho may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Eat Soho the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Eat Soho's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Eat Soho reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages and/or Site Content.
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of restaurant experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the site. If Eat Soho provides such interactive areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such interactive areas and use them at your own risk. By using any interactive areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Eat Soho;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or "spamming", transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations; Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers. Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Eat Soho, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the interactive areas or the Site, or (d) which may expose Eat Soho or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Eat Soho takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Eat Soho liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Eat Soho is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Eat Soho has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Eat Soho reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.